Our first stop when we got there was the Shamu show! I LOVE this "Believe" show. I was sad though that the trainers werent able to get in the water with the whales. But it was still worth watching =)
Ella enjoying her first show
Next stop... the sea turtles
Mommy and Ella taking a quick break to get in a cute picture
Daddy and Ella looking at the Pink Flamingos
Aunty Steph is the only one who can get Ella to laugh like this! I don't know how she does it!!!
And of course Ella can not forget her favorite big cousin! Ella continues to love Alison more and more ever day! How could you just not love that sweet face!!
And after mommy told G-pa no more food he still manages to sneak Ella some crackers!
We then took a stop to see the gorgeous Seals
The off to see the BIG fat fishes!
Since Ella was sleeping during the fish we decided to take a picture of just the two of us!
We couldn't miss my FAVORITE animals.... the beautiful dolphins!! One day I will get to swim with them!!!
Even though these are big and scary we couldnt miss the Polar Bears =)
This animals are absolutely UGLY and disgusting!! Do you know that the Walrus actually chew and then spit their food out and then chew it again... actually watching them do that is really gross!


No comments:
Post a Comment