Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My funny girl

Oh my gosh i haven't realized its been like a month since i last blogged!!!!! That is crazy and i am WAY over due!!! I don't have much time right now but i PROMISE i will blog later about all of our lastest adventures!
So for now I will just post a few pictures that i took on my cell phone today of ella. she is getting so big everyday and she definitely has us all laughing at everything she does.
Today I laid her down for a nap and apparently she had another idea. She didn't want to sleep so instead she took all of her blankets and stuffed animals OUT of her crib. BUT not before she turned on her light (she just figured out how to turn her light on and off)
Then ...since she is a little monkey.... she LOVES climbing on everything and anything!!!! Should I be worried she is gonna fall off the HOPE CHEST?!?!?! I think she has mastered climbing off of it so Im not too worried but I need to teach her that climbing on everything is not ok! But for now .... she is so adorable so im gonna be cherish this!
Well if she can't climb on the hope chest then maybe she should take ALL the toys out of the box and then climb INSIDE it! Are you serious!!!! She did a great job problem solving.... If i can't climb on top of it then climb inside =)
THERE'S a plus to climbing inside... she found a PACI!!!! I Need to blog about how my princess no longer takes a paci... anyhow.... she thought it was hysterical that she found it until i took it away from her ... opps....=)
YES all this happened in ONE day! So many funny things all happening today. I love you ella bella =) Bring on more of your funny moments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment