YOUR daughter.... you might want to check under the TRAILER!!!!!! Yes this happend when i went camping with my sister and brother in law about a month ago! I was sitting outside of the trailer cleaning Ella's carseat because she had made a mess (poo went through the diaper and got everywhere... the joys of motherhood) Ella was hanging out and climbing all over the carseat. So I told her to go play with Alison so I could finish putting the carseat back together. I looked away for a SECOND and when I looked back Ella was gone. I felt my heart stop beating when a panic set in. I quickly searched and there she was standing straight up in the middle of under the trailor! She thought it was so funny! So after i took a deep breath I grabbed my camera and took this shot...unfortunately it was when she was almost out from under the trailer.... silly girl!

I don't know what I would do if anything happened to this sweet precious angel!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment