Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ella's 1st Birthday Party

WOW I can NOT believe how far behind I am on blogging!!!! This only means one thing... I have been SUPER BUSY!!!

As we all know my little princess turned 1 on June 26th!!!
We celebrated her birthday at a local park with some of our family and friends! It was a lot of work and stress on planning her birthday BUT in the end it turned out great!

Happy Birthday Ella Bella
Enjoying her Cake
She loves to eat!
Mommy and Me
Our Happy Family
The Birthday girl
Playing at the Water Park
Playing with her boyfriend Oliver
Playing with Faith a Roo
Finishing the day off with a Snow Cone with her boyfriend Austin
I can not believe how fast time has gone by!!!! I think back and I can remember the very day I gave birth to her! I remember everything like it was yesterday!!! I do know that June 26th was the day Nick and I will always remember as one of the most memorable days of our lives!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment