Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We started our holiday out by watching and cheering daddy on at a wiffle ball tournament. He didnt win but we definitely enjoyed it. Then we headed on over to nana and papas house to visit with them a little. Then we went to Aunty Steph's and Uncle Greg's house. There we had a wonderful dinner of steak, corn on the cob, snicker doodle salad, bread and twice baked potatoes. It was delicious!!!! We then took some snap shoots of my little sparkler and then enjoyed some fireworks. Ella did a great job during the fireworks considering she slept right through them!!! Then off to bed we went. We were exhausted!!!! I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday!!!! Thank you to all the ones who have served and who is still serving to protect our country!!!

3 comments:

  1. it was a great 4th....I love being with my babies.......good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ella is just precious. Glad you had a happy 4th. I enjoyed all the pics.

    ReplyDelete