Friday, July 31, 2009

5 Week Check Up

Little Miss Ella had her 5 week check up today. Dr Maufoud said she is looking perfect! Her stats are :
Weight: 8lbs 8 oz
Height 21 inches long
Yes my little chunky monkey is growing up so fast!!!! Just last friday she was 7lbs 14 oz and now shes 8 pounds! So I thought I would post some pictures of her on her 5 week birthday!
On a side note:
My sister steph got a new camera for her photography business so she is letting me "borrow" her old camera. So I was testing out the camera.... and Ella loved it! So these pictures are from our little photo session!
My happy chunky monkey!

Whats up mom.?!?!

OH I hope her eyes stay BLUE!!!

Ok she was over the photo session in about 5 minutes!







2 comments:

  1. Michelle, she is absolutely beautiful and from what I can tell, favors her daddy alot. So glad you are all well and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mija, these pixs are so beautiful.....I hate to differ with everyone, I see you in her so much......she is so sweet, my little ella....

    ReplyDelete