Thursday, July 30, 2009

Are you kidding me?!?!

A Little Bit of Crazy…A Whole Lot of Love

Ok so Im going to try this "Are you kidding me" thing.... My little episode has to do with my lovely little princess Ella. So as most know Nick started working at the jails last night. Yes he has the night shift. So this morning when it was time for me and ella to get up, it was time for nick to continue to sleep. We were trying to be as quiet as possible while we were getting ready. That didnt go as planned. Ella decided, AFTER i had already changed her diaper, to poop her pants. Well when she poops it is NOT so quiet. All I heard was the rumbling mess she was making in her diaper. So i quickly changed her, thinking she was done, as I was trying not to laugh. So on goes a clean diaper. I put her little outfit on and finished up with a cute bow. That took about a minute to do. All ready to go my little princess decided she was NOT done pooping!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Again I hear the loud rumbling mess going on in her pants. It was so much that it was going up her back (all us moms know how that goes)!!! Seriously it was so loud that it woke nick up!!! I kid you not!! Nick and I laughed so much because we just couldnt believe how loud and how much a little person can poop! So much for us trying to not wake up daddy!!!! So yes this morning i changed her diaper 3 times in the matter of five minutes!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I guess i need to make sure my princess is done pooping before i change her!

No comments:

Post a Comment