Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ella Grace-Elizabeth

Since all my time right now is holding, watching and adoring my BEAUTIFUL baby girl I have not had any time to post pictures of her. Nick and I have been adjusting to parenthood quite well... at least i think we are! It has been an amazing 5 days so far!!! She has been such a great baby!!!!! Nick and I are just sooo in love with her!! So , I am going to be posting pictures of her tomorrow.... but for now I am going to go feed her and lay with her until bed time!!

3 comments:

  1. i look forward to pictures of our new little princess......it's been so amazing for us too! We are lucky to have her in our family......

    I just love her sooooooooooo much!

    Thanks for sharing her with us......

    Niners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michelle and Nick! I really can't wait to see pics of her sweet lil face. Hang in there. Sounds like you all are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, just came across your blog! Congratulations! What a blessing babies are. We have a little girl, too. Well she's not an itty-bitty anymore, but I like to think so! :) Hope you're adjusting well! Remember sleep when she does...house work can wait!
    Congrats Again!!!

    ReplyDelete