Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe!

Two years ago today I married my best friend!! I can't believe how time has flown by!! We have had so many wonderful memories and some not so very fond ones ... (who said marriage was easy?!?!) All we know is that we wouldnt trade it in for anything else!!! We are truely blessed for this amazing marriage we have!!! And soon (like any day) we will be adding a little one to this wonderful family!!! I love you honey and cant wait to spend many more years with you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Annivesary! It's our 2 year anniversary too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, time just flew by! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Nick and Michelle

    Maybe peanut will come today????? Or not :(

    I love you both very much

    Niners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary you two. Can't wait to hear the news about your sweet lil baby girl.

    ReplyDelete