Ok so Nick and I have been going back and forth about what we are going to name our baby girl! I hate that I am so indecisive about everything!!!! Seriously this one has been the hardest decision since this will be her name forever!!!! I am going to add a poll on the side so i would love your opinion! The choices are.... 1. Ella Grace Elizabeth Roberts 2. Hannah Grace Elizabeth Roberts or 3. Madison Lynn Roberts. Now I know your going to ask "why 2 middle names??" Well, Elizabeth was my moms middle name so i would like her to have some thing from my mom. Nick and I are still in debate about 2 middle names because he doesnt want her to have to write that long name on every legal document so I am still researching about that! However, if by some grace of God, she comes (on her own) on June 21st then we will drop the Elizabeth part since June 21st was my moms birthday ( that was our compromise). That way we can always celebrate moms birthday with hers! Ok have fun and lets see what the outcome is!!
Madison Lynn??? Where did that one come from??!! We didn't buy those letters!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about incorporating your mom somehow, I too, want to do that for my dad when we have kids! How sweet that would be if she came on your mom's bday!!
ReplyDeleteYou're right her name is such a big deal because it's her name forever, so I thought maybe you could try yelling all three name choices in your house as if she were in trouble and see what you like the most. Her name probably isn't always going to be said in a regular tone. I think that's what I would do. It does sound like weird advice, but maybe it will help narrow your options. I can just picture it...yelling all four names at the top of your lungs in the house, maybe three would be easier to ramble off..hehehe :)
ReplyDeleteI told you how to do it! Do you think I'm lying. Put a "-" in the middle which would give her ONE middle name and not two!!!!
ReplyDeletebut if she is born on mom's bd then I choose Madison Lynn.......
ReplyDeleteCame across your blog....Just to let you know, I have 2 middle names. It was never a problem for me (except my drivers license has two lines just for my name =) But i actually liked having 2 middle names...it made me unique!
ReplyDelete