Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's a New Sheriff in town!



So today was Nicks first day of the Sheriffs Academy!!!! The start of our new life!! He was so anxious/nervous for his first day!!! I got up at 530am this morning to help get him ready for work ... No i didnt help him get dressed... I actually got up and made him his lunch and sat with him while he ate his breakfast of champions (im such a good wife!!!)! I gave him a kiss and off he went! I havent talked to him all day...I actually missed his call!!! He did text me and this is what it said... "Doing Great!! I tried to call but I gotta go. I love you!" I hope he is doing well and no one is yelling at him or else they will have to deal with his wife!!!! No one yells at him except me! hahahah!!!! I will post later tonight how his first day of the academy went! Here are a few pictures of my sexy hubby in his uniform!!!
Nick eating his breakfast... yumm oatmeal


And he's off!!! Good luck babe!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of Nick....I am keep him in my prayers....please give him my blessings and love.

    I happy for you both.....

    Niners

    ReplyDelete