So FINALLY after keeping this wonderful secret since October 28th, 2008 we finally announced on Christmas Eve and Christmas day to our families that we are expecting Baby Roberts around July 5th, 2009! We are so excited for what is in store for us!!!! We will be thrilled whether it is a boy or a girl as long as the baby is healthy!!! But as most know us... lets pray for a girl because i dont know if I can handle a Little Nick running around! hahaha!!
Here is the picture we made for all our families to announce Baby Roberts




Yeah your blogging - I am so excited...you will have a loyal fan reading daily. I am so excited about the arrival of our little rey or reynita and look forward to baby sitting.....I am available any time.....
ReplyDeleteI love you and Nicke and look forward to reading all about your life experiences and scaning all the great pictures because you know how I love pictures.
God Bless You
Niners
oh yay, a new blogger!! i'm going to "follow" you on google reader (cool tool, check it out). anyway, i cannot believe you kept that secret for so long! it must have been so hard, yet so so so nice to share. awww, i hope i get to meet the little rascal one day! miss you like crazy, girl. let me know if you and nick are ever in the OC!!
ReplyDeletegigi
Congratulations! This is the first I've heard. My due date was June 29th, but Julia was born July 4th, so who knows, maybe there will be another 4th of July baby. I hope you are feeling good. Take care and I look forward to following your blog.
ReplyDeleteJenny