Nick and I will be going to do our gender ultra sound! Will it be a little girl or will it be a little boy??? I am so anxious to find out what we will be having!!! Can next saturday be here already?!?!?!?!
Well I thought it was about time for me to start blogging!!! About me.... lets see.... I married my love on June 23,2007! And now almost 2 years later we are expecting our first baby!!! It has truely been a blessing for us!!!
How exciting! I can't wait to hear. Let's hope the little one cooperates!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt better be a girl!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. You have been tagged...check out my blog for the rules
Hey girlie! Love your blog look. Well it'll be exciting to see your news. I can't wait to hear. Please blog it as soon as you can. LOL
ReplyDeleteHUggs.