Ella has become such a big girl with in the last couple of weeks! My sweet angel just went to her 6 Month check up last monday. Dr. Maufoud says she is doing wonderful! Here are her stats:
Weight 15 lbs 3 ounces
Height 25 1/2 inches tall
She went from being in the 50 percent tile to the 35 percent tile.
This is what she has been up too:
-Eating cereal twice a day.
-New foods have been carrots, sweet potatoes, bannas and peas. she will be starting peaches tomorrow.
-She LOVES screaming or talking really loud!
-She has mastered crawling backwards. And now does this hopping thing with her legs to get her up on all four. She gets very frustrated because she only goes backwards so she gives up and rolls everywhere she wants to go!
-She is still nursing
-She gets extremely mad when she sees food so mommy has let her try bread. And boy does she love it!
-She now has her 2 bottom teeth. (teething is such a joy... NOT)
-She sleeps from about 9pm to 7am....on a good day she will sleep till 830am.
-She trys to get 2 naps in through out the day.
Like I said she is getting to be such a big girl I just can't stand it!! I want her to stay little forever!!!
I will be updating my blog better... so as soon as I get my photos off my cameras I will post them. But for now here are some of her 6 Month photos that G and M images took!!!!! Thanks Steph!










So cute Michelle. Love the pics. What a doll.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos!!! Your sister does an awesome job!!!! You got her ears pierced!!!!LOVE IT!!!!! We need to get together soon! I am now a stay at home mom till further notice!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM!!!!! She looks like her Favorite aunty Jenn!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness- I can't get over how beautiful the pics are! Love Love Love! Great job Steph!!
ReplyDeleteWow, she is a jewel! I can tell that you are a great mommy to Miss Ella.
ReplyDeleteHannah Mango