Monday, April 27, 2009

Dr. Appoinment today!

So Nick and I went to the doctors today. It went really good. I started out by drinking a glucose drink. It was lemon lime. I did NOT like it. I had to wait an hour and then had blood drawn. I will know in 4 days if there is anything wrong. I then meet with the doctor. I only gained another 2 pounds. The doctor said my weight is great. So I am up to 14 lbs that I have gained since the beginning of the pregnancy. Not bad i guess! The baby is measuring at 29 weeks and im supposed to be 30 weeks so the doctor said everything looks great! Since I am now in my last trimester they want me to come in every two weeks now. Man it is getting closer and I have a feeling that these next 10 weeks are gonna go by fast! So with that the doctors went great today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had to drink that "stuff". I heard it's not fun. I have that to look forward to. blah. Glad you're appointment went well and your weight gain is great. Your lil baby girl will be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete