So i found a picture of the crib and the combo dresser we ordered!!! We didnt get the 5 dresser... we got the combo with out the hutch on top. I doubt she needed that....and this of course is the crib... in this exact color And a close up of the crib.....
Mija It's beautiful....I love it......great colors...sorry I haven't written, I have been out of commission for about a week.... Just great colors...good job mom and dad Niners
So cute, I love the chocolate. That's what we're going with too. Can you believe we have 3 we have to do...thank the Lord people have donated. How are you feeling?
Well I thought it was about time for me to start blogging!!! About me.... lets see.... I married my love on June 23,2007! And now almost 2 years later we are expecting our first baby!!! It has truely been a blessing for us!!!
Mija
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful....I love it......great colors...sorry I haven't written, I have been out of commission for about a week....
Just great colors...good job mom and dad
Niners
So cute, I love the chocolate. That's what we're going with too. Can you believe we have 3 we have to do...thank the Lord people have donated. How are you feeling?
ReplyDelete