Saturday, March 21, 2009

New Belly Pictures

Ok so I know I have been totally lagging in the posting department. I have been extremely tired... i dont know maybe because this kid is up kicking me till the late hours of the night! And I have been having to get up to go pee EVERY 2 hours!!! NO LIE!!!!!!!! I swear Im going to ask the dr to cathe me so I can sleep peacefully! Just kidding... I think with having to get up every two hours right now might prepare me for how many times I will have to be getting up with the baby when she gets here! So today I will posting week 22, 23 and 24 pictures of my big budha belly! I will even post a picture of my body so you can see how tired I am in the face! Man talk about totally hideous.... so dont laugh!!! Enjoy!
Week 22
Week 23
Week 24
Full Body Shot.... I so need make up.. I look hideous!


4 comments:

  1. LOL Y is your mut in the picture? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a cute pregnant person! I hope I look like you when it's my turn.

    ReplyDelete