So today Nick and I went to the doctors for our 26 week appoinment. It went really good. Dr. Williams measured my tummy and said I am measuring out to 26 weeks exactly. The heart beat sounded amazing (like usual)! And the most important question of the day was "how much did I gain????" So the verdict is.... I only, yes ONLY gained 2 and a half pounds!!!! Whewwww... I thought I would have gained like 10 since this baby has been craving sugar stuff and I look like a house!!! Anywho... the doctor wants to see me in another 4 weeks, which will be at week 30, and I will have to take a glucose test (they say its normal to check for diabetes). So my hubby better hold my hand while they poke me and take my blood! I am also posting my belly pictures of week 25 and 26! So enjoy the fat baby belly!!!
Week 25

Week 26
No comments:
Post a Comment