Saturday, February 28, 2009

Baby Names...

UGH!!!! I can't find a name for the baby! My poor baby is going to be nameless!!!! Ok so I added a poll on the right side of a bunch of girl names that nick and I have thrown out. Some i dont like and some he doesnt like. Needless to say we would love to hear your thoughts. Let us know what you all think!!!

4 comments:

  1. Only you Michelle!!!!!!! Can we throw a mexican name........wtf is up with all the white girl names? Hello she will be a 1/4 mexican. I'm going to laugh if she is dark with black hair like your mom!!! How about Cynthia!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted I voted....this was great....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for Hannah, sounds cool for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I voted but it wouldn't let me vote for Grammie. She absolutely LOVES the name Hannah Elizabeth Roberts. Of course it doesn't compare to my favorite Liberty Belle, but I guess it comes in at a close second. You know Hannah is the only biblical name you have choosen so I am sure this has some weight with the Gramster.

    ReplyDelete