Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sometime I just don't get people!?!?!

Ok so, this is my opinion and many people may not agree with me.... but listening about the lady with gave birth to the 8 babies makes me so mad!!! I didnt know that all you needed to do was have 6 kids and then implant 7 too many eggs and come out in the end with 14 children to make millions of dollars!!! It makes me sick that there are so many people out there in this world struggling to make their bills, losing their homes, and being laid off from work and they just cant seem to get a job so that they arent in this situation. but this lady has 14 kids and now everyone and their mother wants to PAY her to hear her story!!! I seriously dont get it!

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you Michelle! What's more frustrating to me is twofold. One, there are so many couples struggling with fertility that would love and adore just one or two babies. And two, none of those 14 will get the time and attention they deserve, especially since this is a single mom.

    ReplyDelete