Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Hobby.. COUPONING!

For the past few months my sister stephanie and i decided to start couponnig! we learned a lot from a few friends we meet at MOPS this year. I know people make fun of us for doing this but i feel if i can save some money on my groceries and spend that extra savings on my family then i will keep doing this till the day i die =) Here are a few of my proud moments =)
EX: #1: 2 packages of Chicken Pasta, 2 Packages of Taco Rice, 4 cans of Alfredo Sauce, 2 Cans of Spaghetti Sauce, 5 Deodorants, 1 Razor, 6 boxes of Jello Pudding, 2 Cans of Enchilada Sauce, 2 Bottles of Taco Sauce, 10 Bottles of Dressing, 2 boxes of Capri Suns, 4 Boxes of Mac and Cheese, 2 Bottles of BBQ Sauce, 2 Bags of Hawaiian Buns, and 1 Razor Refill (Not shown). Retail : $84.37 and I PAID $25.92... Happy Couponing =)


Ex: #2: 2 bags of potatoe chips, 5 packages of hot dogs, a package of hamburgers, a can of beans, a bottle of ketchup, 4 boxes of brownie mix, 2 mustards, 3 bottles of bbq sauce, salad, bananas, tomatoes, a bottle of laundry soap,16 burger buns and 16 hot dog buns all for $ 25.00... happy couponing :)

  Ex #3: Total I SHOULD have spent was $ 152.79 ... BUT I only spent $ 44.29 ;) IT PAYS TO COUPON :)

No comments:

Post a Comment