But our night ended on such a wonderful memory..... Daddy was at the gym tonight so i thought instead of cleaning i'd sit and play with Ella. Since we have been practicing on walking I thought why not practice tonight. So we started and of course all she did was fall with even trying to take a step. But after every attempt i would pick her and say "YEAH!!!!" and she would just laugh and laugh. .... Well then to my surprise she took 1 step... and then the next time she took 2 steps and then the next time 3 steps.... I was sooo excited with a tear in my eye! Then quickly turned sad because no one was home to help me capture that moment!!! So I decided to let Ella stay up until daddy got home so she could show him he big accomplishment! As soon as daddy got home I said " you have to see this....." So this is what she did .....
We are so proud of her!!!!!!!!!!! Just earlier she wouldnt even attempt a step and now tonight she took 3!!! Time is just flying!!!!


OMG my baby girl.....her first steps...my eyes are welling up...Michelle! No she can't grow up!
ReplyDeleteJust in time for Auntie Jens wedding!
Congratulations Ella!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! She is adoreable and growing so fast.
ReplyDelete