Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I hope everyone had a great day! Today Ella and I went and had a wonderful relaxing playdate at a local park with some good friends and their babies. It so nice to just get together and talk about stuff and let the kids play.
Ella is hanging out while she is eating the hat that she stole from Oliver (left) and Jacob
Such a big girl!
Eating her yummy green grapes =)
Clearly I need to teach my daughter that beating up the boys is NOT ok! Kyler in the back is probably thinking "im gonna stay away from that meanie !"
Mommy and Ella (she just woke up so she wasn't happy about pictures so soon)

3 comments:

  1. She's getting soooo big! I guess she is a few months shy of being one! Your hair looks really good! Growing it long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dana... no i want to go back to short but im leaving it long for jens wedding so that i can do something with it... im counting down till when i cut my hair! By Ella's 1st birthday party i will have short hair again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Love watching you baby grow. She is beautiful. Tell Jenny Congraulation on her upcoming Wedding. I miss all of you. You are all angels to me.

    Love,
    Robin Dixon

    ReplyDelete