I can NOT believe that we did not get a family picture on Ella's first Thanksgiving!!! Well it was kind of hectic... We started out morning off with Nick getting home from work at 7am. We talked and played with Ella for just a few minutes before daddy went to bed. While daddy was sleeping, Ella and I hung out with Grandpa (Nick's Dad). Her Grandpa just loves her! The three of us hung out and then went to the grocery store so I could grab a few things for Nicks lunch. We then went back to the house to get ready. As a family we headed over to my Grandma's house. Daddy was able to hang out for about an hour (long enough to eat some turkey dinner) before he had to leave for work =( Once daddy headed off to work Ella and I drove over to Grammies (nicks grandma) house where we visited with Grammie, Donna and Aunty Karla (it was the first time Ella meet Aunty Karla) Then... I know it didn't end there.... we headed over to Dana's house (stephanies sister in laws)..... then we spent the night at Stephanie and Greg's house... yes mommy and aunty and uncle and auny laurie all went shopping at 4am!!! Dont worry I DID NOT take Ella out.... thankfully we had Sammie who stayed there and watched the girls! UGH it was such a LONG day!!! So since we didnt get a family picture i at least got a few of Ella!!
Almost Spring
10 years ago


Michelle, your daughter is absolutely stunning! She should be a baby model!
ReplyDelete