Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Big Girl

Ella hit one of her Milestones!!! My sweet girl has been sleeping in her own crib in her own room!!!! It was such a bittersweet moment for me. On one had I'm so proud of her but on the other I'm so sad that she is growing up! I normally put her in her crib, even if she is awake, I put her music on, lights go out and door gets shut. Only one night she screamed her head off. But as a tough mommy I did not take her out of her bed! Daddy on the other hand.....finally took her out and rocked her in her rocking chair. I was ok with it since she, I mean BOTH, of them fell fast asleep! I took a picture of that precious moment so I will post it later! I think both daddy and I have done a great job in not giving in and letting her sleep with us! She continues to grow everyday! Later I will be posting her 12 week picture along with some pictures that Steph took of her the other day! Happy Wednesday....

1 comment: